Do you have a passion for business and management issues, and at least ten years experience in finance or financial journalism?
We are looking for a presenter to anchor and produce our news and business programmes for the Morning Run.
- You would not only interview, but prepare research and dive deep into the business and market news of the day.
- We start early: our day starts at 5 am with an editorial meeting in the studio. You are off the air at 10am and how you structure your research and interview times is extremely flexible.
- Our listeners, business managers and professionals, must find you credible and authoritative regarding Malaysian business and markets. This means you need to know your CAGRs, EBITDAs and NTAs - familiarity with standard business language and reporting is a must.
- You should exude the values of BFM: professionalism, integrity and intellectual honesty.
- You must be a team player, willing to take on any and all tasks that need doing to produce a quality programme.
- A degree in business, finance, accounting or related disciplines is beneficial.
Please make the case in a cover letter why you would make an outstanding business presenter, and how you would help us ‘Build First-World Mindsets’ as a valued team member.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CV to email@example.com with the words 'Trainee Producer, Morning Run' in the Subject line.